Senior Mining Engineer Junior Development Stage Company
Senior Mining Engineer
Commensurate With Experience
The Mining Recruitment Group is a boutique executive search firm focused exclusively on the unique requirements of the mining industry.
Our client is a Vancouver based resource company gearing up to begin work on their prefeasibility study, and is looking for an experienced senior mining engineer to join this well financed group.
- Degree in mining engineering.
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in Open Pit and/or Underground mining operations
- Experienced overseeing and completing feasibility studies
- Eligibility for registration as a Professional Engineer (PEng) with the Association of Professional Engineers of British Columbia.
- Familiar with mine design and planning software eg. Mine 2/4D, Gemcom, Vulcan, Datamine, Whittle.
- Experience in writing effective technical reports and successful proposals.
- Familiar with NI 43-101 standards, preferably able to act as a Qualified Person in one or more aspects of mine feasibility studies.
- Highly effective leadership capabilities, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Preference for working in our Vancouver office location is desired.
Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.